Link to photos
We have new photo album on Ofoto (an online photo service). The album should be "shared" so everyone interested can view it and I think you should only need to click the "view photos" button below the first picture of Frank with a newspaper. If you have to join Ofoto to view, it is a free and a pretty handy service. Let me know if it doesn't work all slick.
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=d2kfezj.4b115n6r&x=0&y=-gcsrdr
Frank's going to work on captioning this album but check out some pix now!
Cheers, Rebecca

4 Comments:
I like your photos! Thank you.
Just so you don't offend someone who might view them, the "demon face" in pic 4 is actually Lord Jagannatha, the Lord of the Universe, and an avatar of Vishnu.
8:26 AM
Thanks for the correction...I've changed the reference to a demon on the caption for that truck photo.
We are getting much better sorting out many of the Hindu gods but on this one we just made an assumption. It seemed like such a likely spot for a demon...the transaxle of a truck!
Btw - let me know who you are...rwar66@hotmail.com
Thanks,Rebecca
12:43 AM
Yes, there are a lot of them to sort out! And Jagannatha does look demon-y!
Lord Jagannatha rode about in a large chariot, which I imagine is the reason for the image on the axle. To this day there are annual chariot festivals (Ratha Yatra... the Hare Krishnas hold one in almost every American city) in his honour.
As for my identity... I'm pretty sure we've not met, my name is Isaac (imurchie@gmail.com.no.spam) and I'm from Vancouver, BC. I hope you don't mind me reading your blog.
3:55 AM
All are welcome Issac...thanks again.
Rebecca
6:20 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home