Big trip. Bigger changes. Again!

Friday, December 03, 2004

Three daze...press the panic button

December 3 at 5:00 pm (pdt)...the last few hours in Seattle (and Olympia) are ticking away. We don't even have time to practice while we are getting ready to do the ultimate practice in Mysore. Ahhh!

I'm sick and up at all hours emailing and putting documents together in an attempt to transition my Microsoft work to one of my Projectline pals plus trying to sneak in as much trip preparation as I can with out a car...i.e this blog, readying my old laptop for its last daze in the U.S., iPod update, clean house, laundry, information for Samantha our house sitter, hooking up with our Mysore B&B, car from the airport, possible apartment rental. I'm starting to think that four months is too short a time for this much work...at the same time it is so totally worth it already. It is a thrill to make my way through the challenges.

Frank is frantically trying to wrap up 20 years of lawyering in Olympia...it is an impossible task that he is handling very well. We both press the panic button several times a day but I know that Frank wouldn't spend so much $dough$ on rabies shots if he wasn't planning to play with some stray Indian dogs really soon!

We hope to post at least once before we leave. Stay tuned and keep singing "India, rice and curry"...loud

a little postscript...I want to say a tearful and loving thanks to my family, Frank's family, David and Catherine, Paul, and all our yogi and not so yogi friends that have been nothing but incredibly supportive and encouraging. We really appreciate all the goodness you've been giving us.

Stay tuned...rwar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home