Big trip. Bigger changes. Again!
posted by Rebecca at 10:45 PM
Hi Frabecca!!You must be in Thailand now...just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your last few posts. I'm back here in japan and just finished an awesome workshop with Nancy Gildoff. Now, back to the real world for a week!take care and see you in Mysore,amanda
6:58 AM
As they say there in your Jet/Emerald City:"Blogging no good!""Blogging no good!"
7:00 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
11:03 AM
Blogging make good Hawaii sushi.Spammy Spammy!
3:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Hi Frabecca!!
You must be in Thailand now...just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your last few posts. I'm back here in japan and just finished an awesome workshop with Nancy Gildoff. Now, back to the real world for a week!
take care and see you in Mysore,
amanda
6:58 AM
As they say there in your Jet/Emerald City:
"Blogging no good!"
"Blogging no good!"
7:00 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
11:03 AM
Blogging make good Hawaii sushi.
Spammy Spammy!
3:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home