Big trip. Bigger changes. Again!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you guys look happy! Congratulations! I have a quick question to ask you.... I see that you had a beautiful place to stay in in Mysore, I am going to eb there during July this year and was wondering how you guys managed t find that place and if there was anyway you could point me in the right direction? Thank you so much. my email address is ra285@cam.ac.uk Wishing you both all the best the universe has to offer. Reena

5:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, you look stunning and so happy!!! Well done, congratulation and thanks for inspiration!
Lots of love, hoping to bump into you somewhere...
Keep blogging so we know what you are up to!
XXXmaja (the perfect pre-housemate :0))

10:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wondering what you were up to these days and I'm sooo happy to see this picture - I have tears in my eyes!!!!
I miss your smiling faces and endless laughs.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

amanda
(Sacha and I are in France now living on our boat! Can't sail anywhere yet cause the steering is out.. so we're just camping on water and eating lots of pasta - still).

5:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home