Ivan Grand Master Flash

And then we fell off the earth. End of blog.
We made it back and great massive of annoying reality, (work), invaded our inner selves and personal space, and our blog went to hell. Sorry about that. I vow to work on some updates to include the following coming attractions:
1) We are expecting. (!)
2) We bought a house in Seattle.
3) We got a puppy.
4) We work a lot.
5) We practice regularly.
6) We complain a lot.
7) We are not going to BurningMan this year.
8) We are not returning to Mysore this year.
9) When we return to numbers 7 and 8 above, there will be three of us.
peace,
frank and rebecca

1 Comments:
Congratulations on number 3! Hope you do not name her/him Frabecca! (Not that there is anything wrong with that!) Looking forward to seeing you all in Mysore. Wish I had seen more of you before, but I think there is time.
5:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home