Today and everything in between



Our life has changed. Hunter Grace is here and has been for more than two years. I don't relive her birth everyday yet I feel like she is powered by the energy of all those laboring hours and by Frank and my will to see her into the world healthy. We om'd, she came...and there is no stopping her now. Wow.
I'm determined to revive our blog if for no other reason than it may force me to chronicle the new adventure. The "family" adventure. It isn't as exotic as yoga and traveling in India and Thailand but it certainly has helped me feel grounded...of this earth. The same earth that houses all the other millions of families.
We moved to Bend, OR in July 08...selling our house in Seattle "just in time". Bend is glorious. There is a Ashtanga yoga studio. And there are many more adventures to happen upon.
Mostly pictures for now. Cheers!
Rebecca

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home